Monday, April 23, 2012

Hurry Hurry Hurry --- Prices are not going to stay where we are

I just had a nice visit from the Big Boss Man.   

After a busy busy weekend here at Bridlewood, he is threatening to raise the prices.   His threats normally turn into reality rather quickly.

SO.........  If you aren contemplating giving me money down on a home, now is the time.  I am giving you all warning.  Don't come in next week and say you did not tell me.  

Remember we do take $2500 down to hold a home, even if you need to sell your home first.  You need to get your home on the market so we know you are serious.   If something happens and you cannot purchase we return $2000 to you. 

There are still 2 Abbey's in Building 17 which I am offering $2500 off the price for a non-contingent contract.  They will be ready the end of May.

No comments:

Post a Comment